vrijdag 31 december 2010

Last Day!

Today is the last day of 2010. And my 3rd blog in a week on this new blog. So far so good. Tomorrow I am hoping for a bit of sunshine early in the morning so I can do over an idea I had last year. And I am hoping the snow will be still around tomorrow. 2 days ago I started to grow up a little regarding my business as a photographer. This year I tried to keep up with how much time I put into the business but I didn't succeed. Working with a paper agenda isn't something for me. Now I have a smartphone. The last two months I did manage to write down the money I spend for groceries etc. Two days ago I decided, no I relaised, I can do the same thing for my business admin. Of course I do it now in a basic spreadsheet but I should do it in my calendar. That can be synchronised with my gmail calendar. Good idea if I my say so.
I am also trying to figure out wich way I want to go with my business.On wich two main events I want to concentrate. For now I have documentary photography and events. Those two I want to represent on my commercial website. But somehow I am not convinced yet. Time will tell I guess.

For now I want to wish you all a happy new year.

Peter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten