zondag 26 december 2010

Darkroomninja

This is my attempt to write down my adventures in analogue photography. I am a professional photographer and I also go to an art school to broaden my knowledge. And especially my knowledge in old fashioned analogue photography. My interests are, black and white photography, polaroid/impossible, fuji instant film and Lith development. You can see some samples on my website www.darkroomninja.com. This website will be in dutch but plans are to have it translated(by myself) into english as wel.
I use different kind of formats for my photography. Digital for my professional work and small, medium and large format for my analogue work. Not really sure what I am going to write down here but I hope that you will enjoy it.

Darkroomninja
(aka Peter)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten