So I decided to scan the negatives just before going to work. As you can see below they look pretty good but you can see some stronger development near the sprocket holes. What I did is developing them at 22 degrees Celsius for 8 minutes. Afterwards I let it wash for 15 minutes. I probably did something wrong but I have to have a look into that. Probably I didn't agitate enough. Normally I do that every 30 seconds but this time i was a bit more careless. For now I am pretty pleased with the results.
O yeah the film that was used is Polypan F 50 iso.
I scanned these images using a minolta dual scan 3 with vuescan software. No other alterations have been made.